Friday, April 1, 2011

Google Search Cannot Find Our Facebook Community Page "Sixthsense Guild"

Google Search Cannot Find Our Facebook Community Page "Sixthsense Guild"


Sixthsense Guild | Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/sixthsenseguild


Sixthsense Guild Facebook Fanpage


I'm going a little crazy about our Facebook page not showing in my favorite Google search engine. No matter what I input on our Info Tab, same results would show up. And I'm a somehow disappointed because Google can find the two other Facebook fan pages with the word "sixthsense guild" in their page names, but ours wouldn't. Our Youtube videos show up, though, but it is not the main link. And the fact that I got a "username" for our Facebook page [the word "sixthsenseguild" after the Facebook URL www.facebook.com], which is http://www.facebook.com/sixthsenseguild .The other two pages don't have one. So what must be the explanation for this?


I already post a question in Google Help Forum, if you read this post and can suggest something, please do so and thank you for giving me ideas on how to solve this issue. Thanks.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

♥ dandiely ♥


Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest * Twitter * Wattpad * Artworks * LinkedIn * Google+ * Behance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google