Monday, September 22, 2014

WIP: Gundam Star Build Rouge [Painted Build]

Current WIP! I'm changing the colors of my Star Build Strike into a Red and Pink tandem :) Don't ask why, I'm a girl! Haha!
I have to stop working on this because of the windy and rainy days. I hope the good weather for painting gunpla will come soon! :)

I'm still a newbie when it comes to building and painting gunpla, but I believe that to be good at it is to build and experiment and try a lot of tools and compare models and watch reviews and make mistakes and learn the lessons and read some tips and ask the experts and so on! :)

The endless imagination of those great gunpla builders and modelers (and pleas include Gundam Build Fighters as well) continue to inspire me in this awesome hobby!

Keep Calm and Build a Gunpla!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

♥ dandiely ♥


Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest * Twitter * Wattpad * Artworks * LinkedIn * Google+ * Behance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google