Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Live with Gratitude!

Live with Gratitude! Artwork by Angel Lea Madriñan
"If the only prayer you say in your life is ‘thank you,’ that would suffice."
– Meister Eckhart
When I first read the book “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne, I realized how optimism can change my life. I tried my best to be positive every day and to look into the bright side of my mistakes and troubles. In my mind, I have to be thankful for all that I have no matter how big or small it is. I always remind myself that every day must start with feeling grateful – for everything.

So what is Gratitude? Gratitude means counting your blessings, acknowledging all that you have and receive, and appreciating simple things in life. Gratitude is thankfulness. It is focusing on what you have rather than noticing what your life lacks. It is finding joy in the abundance of simple and small things.

Being grateful, I came to realize, can make us happy. It can relieve stress and exhaustion from our daily struggles and can inspire us to do better for a brighter tomorrow. It can help us find inner peace. It can change our lives for the better.

So today, let’s remind ourselves to be happy and thankful for our lives and all the things that come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google