Monday, October 13, 2014

The Joy in Winning a Raffle

I’ll tell you, it’s not like I win something big and expensive. But even if it’s just a minor prize, it’s still awesome and unbelievable. I just won! All my life, I supposed to be believe that I’m no lucky with raffle draws but that day, I looked at my glowing wand with my name pasted on it (the raffle ticket) and felt weird, like my instinct was telling me to be grateful for something that will surely come. I’m absolutely grateful that it did!


Days before the event, I wished to grab a major prize. I was actually claiming that it will be mine – that it’s actually mine – and I was just waiting for the exact day of the event to come and get it. It’s an iPad Mini. Who doesn’t want an iPad? In my mind, I’ve been wishing for a gadget, a tablet in particular, for blogging purposes and the iPad will make it come true. But unfortunately no, it didn’t come true. The good news, however, is that I still won. I got a smaller prize. But who wouldn’t be happier to have their names picked in a raffle draw?

I’m so thankful for this blessing. Thank you, Lord, for this gift. :)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

♥ dandiely ♥


Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest * Twitter * Wattpad * Artworks * LinkedIn * Google+ * Behance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google