Monday, November 10, 2014

Gundam Build Fighters Try: Episode 1 Video and Screenshots

Watch GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS TRY-Episode 1: The Boy Who Calls The Wind (ENG sub)



Gundam Build Fighter Try Episode Screenshot - Fumina Hoshino and Sekai
Gundam Build Fighter Try Episode Screenshot - Fumina Hoshino and Sekai


Do you like Gunpla? Of course, YES! Definitely and absolutely!

I'm so excited and thrilled that the sequel to the 2013 series Gundam Build Fighters is finally here (Aired on TV Tokyo on October 8, 2014)! It definitely ignite my zeal in gunpla building again! I think I'm going to love Fumina Hoshino's character because she was a female builder (like me, yey!) and gunpla fighter! I also find Sekai Kamiki cool because of his funny and happy disposition. The third main character is Yuuma Kousaka, brother of China Kousaka (from the 1st series), which is, I think, a very good gunpla builder! :)

Gundam Build Fighter Try Episode Screenshot - Fumina Hoshino and Sekai
The story is set 7 years after Sei Iori and Reiji (from 1st series) win the championship in Gunpla Battle. Now, three fighters are required to participate in middle and high-school division of Gunpla Battle - Fumina, Sekai and Yuuma will be called Try Fighters as they will be joining the All-Japan Gunpla Battle Championship!

Gundam Build Fighter Try Episode Screenshot - Sekai

It's also wonderful to witness how the Build Burning Gundam showed up within the destroyed DOM mobile suit's armor! And it's definitely built by Sei Iori (according to Mr. Ral - the gunpla genius guy and veteran gunpla fighter). It's movement reminded me of Star Build Strike (I own one, currently work-in-progress - paint customization haha!) and I think this is going to be my favorite gunpla among the Try Fighter's plastic models.

Gundam Build Fighter Try Episode Screenshot - Yuuma Kousaka and Yuuki Tatsuya
Gundam Build Fighter Try Episode Screenshot - Sekai


So glad to see Meijin Tatsuya Yuuki on the first episode!

I can't wait to see these three in action! Looking forward for Episode 2 this coming Wednesday!
You see that eyes of Sekai on the picture above? That's what my eyes look like while anticipating a GBF episode! Hahaha!
Check out my gunpla collection and wip here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google