Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gundam Build Fighters Try: Episode 8 Video and Screenshots

Watch GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS TRY-Episode 8: Upon This Shield (ENG sub)



Episode Screenshots:

Regional Semifinals West Tokyo Qualifiers - Best Four Teams:

Seiho Academy - Team Try Fighters
St. Odessa Girls' School - Team Song Dynasty Vase
Suiryu Academy - Team Leviathan
Miyazato Institute High School - Team G-Master

Seiho Academy - Team Try Fighters

St. Odessa Girls' School - Team Song Dynasty Vase

Suiryu Academy - Team Leviathan

Miyazato Institute High School - Team G-Master

Seiho Academy versus Suiryu Academy
Miyazato Institute versus St. Odessa Girls' School


Watch GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS TRY-Episode 8: Upon This Shield (ENG sub)

This is a pretty funny scene where Gyanko went out to Sekai and hugged him.
Sekai tried to reach his team mates but they all left him alone to Gyanko :)

Watch GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS TRY-Episode 8: Upon This Shield (ENG sub)

Sekai trying to cheer up Gyanko and treat her a drink

"My master told me... however tough your opponent, you need a fighting spirit to win." -Sekai

My master told me, however tough your opponent, you need a fighting spirit to win. - Sekai Kamiki
I have to go on a date again? - Sekai

And this scene where Sekai unintentionally claimed to be a NewType again hahaha!
"When I fought against her once, my fist heard her feelings." - Sekai

Watch GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS TRY-Episode 8: Upon This Shield (ENG sub)

Sekai thumbs up - Promise!

Is Hoshino getting jealous about Gyanko and Sekai already???
I like Hoshino to be paired to Yuuma! Not Sekai hahah!

I was wondering what you and Gyanko talked about. - Hoshino

Now that's Lightning Gundam acting as a Base Jabber :)

Lightning Gundam acting as Base Jabber and carrying Build Burning Gundam

And that super, hyper, mega, whatever beam rifle by Lightning Gundam!

Lightning Gundam firing!

And that huge winning knuckle again :)

Watch GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS TRY-Episode 8: Upon This Shield (ENG sub)

Team Try Fighter's gunplas

I... I... I like this! Is it because it's pink and purple?
I don't know but I like it so much :)

V Gundam and a customized G-Fighter

Minato Sakai of Gunpla Shingyo school!

V Gundam color Pink

Mega-Shiki finale pose as it defeated R-Gyagya

And that finale pose of Mega-Shiki as it defeated the R-Gyagya.
Very powerful gunpla, huh.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

♥ dandiely ♥

Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest * Twitter * Wattpad * Artworks * LinkedIn * Google+ * Behance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google