Monday, January 12, 2015

Join and Follow my Blog Posts in Facebook at dandiely.PH

Hello readers!

I would like to invite you to LIKE and join me on my NEW Facebook Fan page for this blog: www.facebook.com/dandiely.PH !

http://www.facebook.com/dandiely.PH


During the past years, I’ve always used my other fan page but it is exclusive for my Cabal Online on this blog. After so much time, I’ve decided to continue focusing on this blog and decided that it’s time to actually create a separate fan page for this. I know it’s kind of late, but I believe I can still catch up! 

Why dandiely.PH ? 

When the timing and money are already available, I will be buying a domain – dandiely.PH or dandiely.com – then I will redirect my blog to this domain. I think it will somehow bring confusion or too lengthy if I add the word blogspot in it and I can’t use the term ‘dandiely’ alone because, like I said above, it has been used for the Cabal blog fan page.

What can we see at dandiely.PH ?

You can see my recent blog posts in dandiely.blogspot.com on your News Feed when you LIKEd the fan page. I will be featuring my Gunpla / Gundam collections, Gunpla building tips and tutorials, my favorite anime videos, my artworks and illustrations, my yoga adventures, inspirational quotes, and other stuff (by this I mean, whatever evolves in this blog – like learning how to cook, perhaps).

What to expect from dandiely.PH ?

Let’s make the world a greater place by sharing good stuff, positive vibes, inspiring stories, and the awesomeness of life. I will make it a point not to post anything negative! (If there will be a time that I did, kindly let me know and we will remove it right away).
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

♥ dandiely ♥


Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest * Twitter * Wattpad * Artworks * LinkedIn * Google+ * Behance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google