Friday, May 22, 2015

Gashapon: Gundam Gashapon Toys RX 78-2, Gouf and Vertigo

Gashapon (ガシャポン) or gachapon (ガチャポン) is a kind of vending machine-dispensed capsule toys that are popular in Japan (and can be seen in toy shops here in Philippines).

So my boyfriend and I tried this gashapon machine at Comic Alley.

I got the Gouf (blue)! He got the Vertigo (white), but he is not satisfied with it. So we switched and it's fine, Vertigo seems to be a girly mobile suit :)

Meanwhile, he gave me his old RX-78-2 Gundam (right image) gashapon. ♥
I really have this affection for cute, small model kits and figures! Check out my SD Gunplas!

Vertigo and Gouf gashapon


Gouf gashapon

RX-78-2 Gundam gashapon


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

♥ dandiely ♥


Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest * Twitter * Wattpad * Artworks * LinkedIn * Google+ * Behance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google