Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I Switched Back to Blogger's Default Template

I Switched Back to Blogger's Default Template

Last month, I tried using one of ThemeXpose's Blogger templates for this blog of mine. But today, I finally decided to switch back to Blogger's default template.
Why? Because I think I'm happier when I can custom the codes on my own and claim that the design is mine. As a web designer and an amateur web developer, learning takes time to familiarize myself with the codes. And I supposed I can achieve that knowledge by customizing and changing my blog's codes and design from time to time, until I know every piece of it, I guess.

Thanks to ThemeXpose, too, because I've learned some new tricks and scripts.

So here we go! I'm back to playing with codes again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google