Monday, March 6, 2017

To Change or Not: A Thought to Ponder this 2017

After a lot of thinking and brainstorming, I still can't fix the "puzzle" -- the kind of blog that I want for this blog. Not only that dandiely has become my alias (or online name), but because it is also associated with my gaming blog. It seems like I want to remove this alias from my personal blog and use my own name instead. So while I'm still deciding on what to do, I created a new logo for this blog, as shown above.

I am not only thinking about the blog name, but the contents as well. I thought I have organized the categories, but when I looked into it again, there is just "too much" of it. I guess that is my current state of mind, huh?

Will I continue to use the alias? Or move on using my name, to represent my thoughts?

Stay tuned. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment or message here.

Ads by Google