Skip to main content

More than Words | by Hitsujibungaku | English Version | Anime Lyrics

 More than Words | Hitsujibungaku | English Version | Anime Lyrics

I just found out today that there's an English version of [More than Words] by Hitsujibungaku. This song is Jujutsu Kaisen's ending theme song for season 2 (Shibuya Incident arc). It's so beautiful. 💖  


More than Words by Hitsujibungaku - English Version / Lyrics

[Verse 1]
I think about the words he said
To me, it over again
Were they the words I wanted out of me?
I wonder round and round again

[Pre-Chorus]
Lately I've been tired, and I've found myself
Just giving in to every expectation
Holding in my words, they won't need to know
How I really feel, hidden in my mind

[Chorus]
But when you say that it all doesn't matter
There's something there still in you
That's trying to love yourself
I know that you see it too
I know that there's always more to the story
So when the mistakes come to you
I'll be here to pull you through
Just be by your side
Ha-ha, ha-ha, yeah
And give you more than words
Give you more than words
Oh-oh ah-oh, eh-yeah yeah

[Verse 2]
I take the letter to the screen
Then start it over again
Indecision's got me overwhelmed
I can't, I can't make up my mind
There's so much that I need to know
About the world that I don't
I could pretend to be a know-it-all
Then hurt from what I'm made to say

[Pre-Chorus]
It's been a while since I've found myself
Avoiding risks and all anticipation
Letting go of what, what I really want
There was something there, but is it gone now?
It slips away from me, and now I'm used to being
Stuck in this pool of sadness, disappointment
Feelin' like a fool, but there's more to do
It's not over yet, it's still to hard to know

[Chorus]
'Cause when it feels like there's nothing you can do
There's something there still in you
That's wanting to believe that you, you can do it too
If you can't make out the [angels?] I have been
And in the night, you falter
I'll be there, I have been there too
Just be by your side
Ha-ha, ha-ha, yeah
And give you more than words
Give you more than words

[Post-Chorus]
Get it now, get it now, yeah
Get it now, get it now

[Bridge]
No conceding now from here on, I will take the wheel
Give it all I've got, I get it now, get it now
Where there's a tunnel there's a way out
Do you see the light? And you are there for me
Go on, get along
It's how you'll know how to make it right
There's no quitting now, I get it now, get it now
Let go of the math you know in your heart
What you want? Here goes
Now we can head to freedom
More than ever now you know that this, this is what it takes
Every second count in this life, live only once
Here's your cue to hit the stage, the music's here to stay
Let me, let me show you how it could be

[Outro]
Give you more than words

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Buy Gunpla / Gundam Model Kits in Metro Manila, Philippines?

So, just like me, you are a newbie in Gunpla building, and you might ask: Where can I buy gunpla here in Metro Manila area? I'd say there are several Gunpla stores where you can buy Gundam model kits - depending on your location, budget, particular model kits or builder parts (rare or common), and choice of manufacturers (Bandai, Kotobukiya, etc, or even bootlegs). Looking for online sellers instead? Visit  Online Sellers of Gunpla or Gundam Model Kits page. Gunpla Stores / Gundam Model Kits Shops in Metro Manila, Philippines Wasabi Toys Great Toys Online Best Toys Collector's Haven Special Toy Center Toy Town Toy Kingdom Toys R Us Divisoria

Watch Love in the Moonlight Filipino/Tagalog Dubbed

Love in the Moonlight fever is here to melt our hearts. So for those who are looking for Love in the Moonlight episodes that are Filipino or Tagalog Dubbed, which are aired in ABS-CBN Channel 2 here in the Philippines, check out I Want TV ! Since I don't have a TV in my apartment, this website is great opportunity for me to watch the Filipino-dubbed version of the show. An evening's episode is uploaded and live by 12 AM of the next day, so you will only have to wait for less than two hours to watch the night's episode. You can also go back to the previous episodes as well as some recap and description of each episodes. So what are we waiting for! Sign up for an account in  iwantv.com.ph and let's melt our hearts once again with love of Crown Prince Yeong and Hong Ra On. ♥ ►  Watch Love in the Moonlight Filipino / Tagalog Dubbed here  ♥ Check out other stuff to giggle about Love in the Moonlight: Best Scenes + Quotable Love Lines in 'Love in the Moonlig

Love in the Moonlight based on the Web Novel: Gooreumi Geurin Dalbit

Hey guys, so I stumbled upon the web novel which has been the basis and inspiration of the Korean drama series  Love in the Moonlight  - it is titled  Gooreumi Geurin Dalbit . The web novel is written in Korean language, but you can opt to use Google Chrome's language translator so you can read the novel :) ► Click here to read the web novel Gooreumi Geurin Dalbit ► Click here to view the web novel's illustrations ♥